Monday, September 05, 2011

'Objective Agility' & 'What is Agile' presentations online now

Last week I presented a revised version of “Objective Agility: What does it take to be an Agile company?” at Skills Matter in London. The presentation is now on my website (Objective Agility: What does it take to be an Agile company?) and Skills Matter have a PodCast available too (Objective Agility PodCast), so you can here my words too!

By the way, I will be teaching my Agile for Business Analysts course at Skills Matter in November if you like what you see and would like to see more of this.

I’ll be presenting Objective Agility again at Agile On The Beach in Falmouth in a couple of weeks. There are still a few tickets available for the conference but the early bird rate is about to expire.

As part of the build up to Agile On The Beach I did a webcast a few weeks ago entitled “What is Agile?”. The slides for this are also on my website (previous link) and the AgileOTB folks hope to have a podcast available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.