Saturday, October 09, 2010

Agile Eastern Europe slides online

My conference overdose continues with Agile Eastern Europe in Kiev this week. This was going to be a simple repeat of my Business Analyst in Agile talk which I’ve given a few times before.

But somewhere over Germany I started playing with the slides. I pulled in a bit of “Objective Agility”, took a bit out, changed other bits. So the slides are different: The BA role in Agile Development (Kiev edition.)

If I’m being honest, I don’t feel this presentation worked as well as I’d like. Maybe because I changed it, maybe because I’ve delivered it too many times before, maybe because it was 3pm.

Time for reflection. Sorry Kiev, will try harder next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.