Monday, April 27, 2009

ACCU conference 4 of many (Saturday)

Not a lot to report on Saturday really. I did the keynote - finally called 9 Principles of Successful Software Management - and then delivered my own regular session - The Future of Agile. (I’ll post the presentation soon.)

Lunch, ACCU AGM, goodbye’s and home.

And so I’m not sitting on the train writing up these notes. (OK I was when I wrote these, a little editing since I got home.)

I’m no longer on the conference organising committee but I know the people who are and from what I understand the conference will most likely start on 14 April. I hope the conference will return to the Barcelo Hotel in Oxford, although its outside the centre it is a good venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.